Malmö FF söker fystränare
Malmö FF söker fystränare till vårt damlag samt två av föreningens pojklag.
Malmö FF tar nu emot ansökningar rollen som fystränare för vårt damlag och P16/P14-lag. Läs mer om tjänsterna och hur du ansöker nedan.
Strength and conditioning coach
JOB TITLE: Womens Strength & Conditioning Coach + U14s-U16s Academy Strength & Conditioning Coach (Boys)
REPORTS TO: Sporting Director + Head of Physical Performance
LOCATION: Eleda Stadion, Malmö, Sweden
EMPLOYMENT TERMS: Part Time (~60%)
EMPLOYMENT START DATE: January 2022
Our growing strength and conditioning department is looking for an individual passionate about working in the field of physical performance to join our team as a Lead Womens Strength & Conditioning Coach in addition to working with our boys academy as a Strength & Conditioning Coach for those aged 14-16.
The successful candidate will take charge of all strength and conditioning practices across our women’s program and will have the creativity to develop those which have already been put in place. Furthermore, the opportunity with our boys academy will require the individual to also have a passion for youth athlete development and will understand the needs of those for the maturing young athlete.
The exciting opportunity will enable the candidate to work as part of one of the leading performance departments in Sweden and Scandinavia.
– Lead and deliver the sport science provision for the Malmö FF Women’s senior team.
– Lead in the physical preparation of all training sessions to ensure players remain fit and injury free.
– Liaise with coaches on the periodization and planning of training weeks both on a micro and macro basis.
– Design and lead the strength practices for the team, both from an individual and squad basis.
– Work superbly as part of a multidisciplinary team to create an optimal performance environment.
– Lead and deliver the strength and conditioning/sport science provision for the Malmö FF Academy players aged 14-16.
– Lead age appropriate Strength Development sessions in line with the academy strength pathway.
– In collaboration with technical/tactical coaches; periodise the lower academies training weeks both on a micro and macro basis.
– Lead the monitoring and analysis of academy training load (14/16s) with the assistance of the junior strength and conditioning staff.
– Track and report the Growth and Maturation of all academy players on a quarterly basis.
– Performance test the development of all academy players on a quarterly basis.
– Work superbly as part of a multidisciplinary team to create the best possible learning environment for our developing footballers.
BSc Sport Science/Strength and Conditioning.
Strength and Conditioning qualification (NSCA or UKSCA).
Excellent communication skills and work ethic.
Proven experience of working well as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Proven experience of working in an academy physical development program.
A knowledge of EXOS performance systems.
Experience of using GPS technology (preferably Statsports and/or Playertek).
A strong knowledge of Google Sheets, Google Data Studio and Power BI.
Fluent in English.
MSc Sport Science/Strength and Conditioning.
Email your covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating how you fill the requirements stated above and how you would benefit the growing strength and conditioning department at Malmö FF.
Closing date – 20/12/2021 (Due to the urgency of filling this vacancy, suitable candidates will be interviewed as and when they apply and the role will be closed as soon as a suitable candidate has been sourced).
Please only apply if you meet the above criteria. Due to the quantity of applicants expected, only those short-listed will be notified.